Sunday, February 22, 2015

Love cats!!

Hi there!

You may have noticed from previous blogposts here that I really love cats... well, I think I'm lucky that there are so many cute cat stamps out there I can play with = )
Today's focus is on the Ai Front-&-Back stamps which are simply amazing - have a look at 2 of my creations with these:
Supplies used:
Ai Fronts & Backs cat&dog
Watercolor pencils
Patterned paper & colored cardstock (fishbowl is cut from heavy carton to give it extra dimension)
Some clear packaging for the 'glass bowl' effect
Blue gems for the bubbles


Supplies used:
Ai Fronts & Backs cat&dog
Watercolor pencils
Baker's twine
Japanese Silk Paper

See you next time!!
Cheers,
Steph

P.S.: these cards are mainly for the Ai Front-&-Back Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing card!! I love that fussy cat! Only enjoys lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness!! These are ADORABLE!!! We'd love to have you share it with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! We even have a page dedicated just to AI creations, but all stamp brands are welcome!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Super cute and I love the little fish bowl! Thanks for playing with us over at Ai in our current challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cute!! I prefer lobster too! :) thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph